Your cart is currently empty!
I just love Christmas Stocking.
The hand-knit stockings are so beautiful hanging by the chimney!
Bulky yarn so this is quick and easy to knit so you can create a beautiful Christmas tradition without stressing too much.
The Peppermint Christmas Stocking is knitted in the round using just two strands. It features a garter stitch edge and stockinette body.
You need to know how to knit, purl, basic increase, decrease, and short row shaping.
· Instant download PDF
· Knitting skill level: Easy
· Standard American terms, with written instructions
· Perfect project for new knitters
• Needles: US 15 - 10 mm
• Yarn: 1 strand Bulky and 1 strand Super Fine
• Yardage: 80 yards / 73 m per skein
• Sizing: Circumference 13¼" / 33 cm - Length 10½" / 26.6 cm