Your cart is currently empty!
The pom-pom boot cuffs will keep you and your family warm this winter.
Perfect for gift knitting also: it's both quick and easy – and a great way to use some of the remaining yarn remains you happen to have around.
The pom-pom boot cuffs are worked in the round, in stockinette stitch and rib stitch for a snug fit.
Different stitches have chosen so that cuff could be reversed for different outfits.
This pattern is seamless, apart from the little bit of stitching that is required for the pompom.
· Standard American terms, with instruction for special stitches
• Needle size: US 10 / 6 mm
• Yarn: DK (11 wpi)
• Yardage: 50 - 100 yards (46 - 91 m)
• Gauge: 22 sts = 4 inches
• Other notions: Tapestry needle, pom-pom maker
• Sizing: child (6-12 years old) - adult