Poudreuse means powder snow in French. That’s what this wrap reminds me of. The yarn is so light and fluffy and the very light blue color is nearly the blue of ice in the mountains.
The poudreuse wrap is an easy biased crochet wrap pattern in 2 colors. Only simple stitches are used as well as the bead stitch for some added texture and just a little twist (fully explained don't worry).
You can wear it as a wrap on your shoulders or as a blanket shawl. The simple, yet elegant designs dresses up any outfit in no time.
• 2m25 / 7.3 ft long and 50cm / 19.5" wide
• Beginner crochet pattern
• Biased wrap (it's actually very easy!)
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Bead stitch, full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 9 mm / US 13 crochet hook
• Chunky yarn. 3 skeins (approx 510m / 560 yards) in the main color and 1.5 skeins (approx 260m / 285 yards) in the contrasting color.
• Tapestry needle
• T-pins for blocking
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.