Air conditioning a bit too cold? Blanket.
Fall’s breeze bringing you a chill? Cozy up with a blanket.
A little bit of winter frost getting to your toes? You need a blanket.
A Spring day on the wrong side of sunny? Blanket.
Need some extra comfort. A blanket will fix it.
Blankets are the world’s gift to keep us warm and comfy during the cold and uncomfortable. The Quartet is a modern take on the classic cable knit blanket. The easy cable knit blanket pattern works you through the blanket in strips which makes the process SO simple. Are you ready for the warmth and comfort? Grab your needles and let’s get stitching!
• 165 cm / 65” wide and 210 cm / 82.5” long.
• Easy level
• Modern throw in 5 colors
• Worked in strips sewed together
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• 6 mm/ US 10 knitting needles
• Hobbii Amigo XL (worsted weight (4), 100% HB Acrylic, 50 g / 1.75 oz, 100 m / 109 yd) in following colors and amounts:
o 24 skeins in Sand (A03)
o 5 skeins in Dark Blue Melange (A15)
o 5 skeins in Patina Green (A26)
o 2 skeins in Light Lilac (A48)
o 6 skeins in Dark Red (A41)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
• 2 Cable needles. I like to use 6 mm / US 10 double pointed needles as cable needles.
• 1 stitch marker