This cozy shrug wrap is like wearing a hug, and features a cool cable design rippling down the body, reminding me of ripples in water.
Great for women and teen girls alike, a must have piece in today’s closet - wear it with jeans, a skirt, as a bed jacket or prayer shawl, and perfect for movie nights.
An easy knit worked in a chunky yarn for a quick knit and snuggly feel. I used two strands of Cascade Reverb together - a soft, 100% recycled blend - for a pluffy fabric, or substitute your preferred chunky weight.
Construction: Shrug is knit bottom up with cuffs added, and then minimal seaming into shape.
- Size: XS (S, M, L, Xl, XXL) – for a more oversized fit, go up one size
Shown on a 34”/86.5cm model in S
- Width: 32 (34, 38, 40, 42, 44)”/81 (86.5, 96.5, 101.5, 106.5, 111.5)cm Length: 27 (27, 28, 29, 30, 31)”/68.5 (68.5, 71, 73.5, 76, 78.5)cm
- Yarn: 5 (6, 6, 7, 8, 9) skeins Cascade Yarns ReVerb (273yds/250m, 100g/3.5oz, 70% polyester/30% alpaca) Shown in #02 Silver Gray
- Needles: US 10 (6mm) 32”/80cm or longer circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
US 9 (5.5mm) needle in desired length for edging
Cable or spare needle for cables, 8 stitch markers
- Gauge: 14 sts & 20 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette using larger needles and two strands of yarn