A lacy diamond lattice pattern and a sparkly yarn create this stunning infinity scarf… a beautiful accent.
This will look equally well in a solid, multicolor, or maybe even stripes!
Worked in a worsted weight yarn (easily subbed by DK, knitting the wider size) for a quick, enjoyable knit.
- Intermediate level - lace on RS and WS rows, front and back post decreases.
- Pattern in written and charted.
- Size: 6 (7.5, 9)” wide x 45 (60)” long – 15 (19, 23) x 112 (152.5)cm
- Yarn: 1 (1, 2) skeins Premier Yarns Home Cotton Glitz (490yds/448m, 279g/9.84oz, 83% cotton, 15% polyester/2% metallic) Shown in Cream Gold
- (sample shown in Classic Elite Ava, DK weight, discontinued)
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) knitting needles or size to obtain gauge, and 1 spare needle
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette