The Sunshine Crop Sweater pattern is an easy, beginner friendly, oversize sweater knitting pattern. Made with worsted weight cotton yarn, it is a perfect sweater for those cold summer evenings. A sober main color, with a touch of bright contrasting color is the perfect combination to go with high waisted shorts or a pair of jeans.
The loose knit sweater is worked in 4 pieces (front, back, and each sleeve) and then sewed together. Only the knit and purl stitches are used as well as simple decreases and increases. You don’t need to be an expert to make this sweater!
• Oversized, loose and comfy : one size fits most
• Easy, advanced beginner pattern
• Made of 4 pieces worked flat and then sewed.
• Techniques used: knit stitch, purl stitch, simple increase and decrease.
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4mm / US 6 knitting needles
• 3.5mm / US 4 knitting needles
• Worsted weight cotton yarn :