Every wardrobe needs a signature piece like this cozy knit poncho. It features trendy stripes and an oversized tassel belt, so you'll look great on the outside, and feel like you're cozied up in a blanket on the inside.
With its loose oversized fit and open front, it will pair with almost any top in your closet. The light texture and bold colors make it the perfect piece for everything from a photoshoot to cozying up at a bonfire.
Made of two rectangles sewn together, it's a great starter pattern for knitters looking to get into garment-making. The detailed step-by-step tutorial in this printable PDF will walk you through this poncho knitting pattern with ease.
• Made out of two simple rectangles
• Open front and sides with belt closure
• Size: This pattern is 1 size fits all, adjustable belt position
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 5 mm / US 8 needles
• Royal Zeeman worsted weight yarn (100g, 100% Acrylic, 241 m / 264 yds)
o 1 skein in light pink
o 1 skein in burgundy
o 1 skein in blue
o 2 skeins in yellow
o 3 skeins in green
o 3 skeins in variegated white and grey
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends