Your cart is currently empty!
The timeless waves in this easy knit blanket pattern are made with simple knits and purls.
When you’re done, you’ll have a classic looking throw with no holes for fingers or toes to get stuck in, and a nice clean edge.
Choose a neutral or muted color to easily match any decor without being the center of attention, or select something bright to give off an energetic vibe.
• 8 Sizes: Baby to King
• Waves pattern made with simple knits and purls
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 6 mm/ US10 knitting needles. I use circular needles for convenience but you can use straight needles.
• Worsted weight yarn: 5 (11, 12, 15, 28, 46, 49, 55) skeins in Dark Cyan.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends