Show your love with this free crochet baby blanket pattern. If you’ve never done colorwork before, don’t be nervous - this heart blanket is a wonderful place to start!
My step-by-step instructions and crochet chart will guide you through the process and make it super easy.
You’ll end up with an adorable baby heart blanket or small throw that’s completely reversible. Add the optional corner tassels for a fun twist.
My printable PDF crochet blanket pattern features written instructions, photos, and a full chart of the colorwork portion.
• Easy colorwork project
• Baby blanket or small throw blanket
• Optional tassels
• Rectangular shape
• Completely reversible
• No holes (for toes and fingers to get stuck)
• Size: 100 cm by 120 cm / 39.25” by 47.25”
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos and crochet chart
• 6 mm / US J – 10 hook
• Worsted weight wool yarn: Royal Zeeman yarn (100% acrylic, 100g, 241m / 264yd)
o 7 skeins in burgundy (MC)
o 2 skeins in grey (CC)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.